Baby & Toddler Pageant
Daviess County takes extreme pride in ourselves and in putting on one of the best fair pageants in the state of Kentucky. The 2019 Baby and Toddler Contests will be held on Sunday, June 30th, 2019 at the Hines Center, 1 Wellness Place, Philpot, Kentucky, 42366. The Baby Contest will take place at 1 pm, you MUST check-in by 12:30 pm.
Baby & Toddler Rules
- Entry Fees:
- Early Registration: $20
- Registration: $30
- Baby Age Groups:
- 0-3 months
- 4-8 months
- 9-13 months
- 14-18 months
- 19-23 months
- Toddler Age Groups:
- 24-32 months
- 33-41 months
- 42-50 months
- 51-59 months
- Placings: Boys and girls will be separately judged.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each age group.
- 1st place winners will compete in the overall winner
- The overall winner must sit out for one year.
- Attire: Casual wear only (no Sunday best, pageant wear, or tuxedos)
- Adults $5.00 (one parent with each contestant is free)
- Children Ages: 6-12 $3.00
- Children 6 and under are Free
- Send Registration and Payment to Amber Teasley, 3836 Garden Terrace, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301. Amber’s phone number is (270) 302-4530 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are ONLY ACCEPTED by mail or email.
Please contact Direct Amber Teasley at (270)302-4530 for additional information.