The Daviess County Fair is planned and conducted according to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture regulations for the use of state funds.
All possible precautions will be taken by the Daviess County Fair to prevent accidents to any person, animal, or property and to the destruction, loss, or abuse of any property, or to any and all exhibits, but will not be liable for any accidents that may occur to any person, animal, property, or exhibit while at the fairgrounds.
- Disorderly conduct of any kind is forbidden. Those indulging will forfeit their right to remain on the fairgrounds.
- Police protection will be provided at all times.
- Open classes are open to all persons or exhibitors unless otherwise specified.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are to be on the fairgrounds.
- Entries made in 4-H, FFA, and FHA Classes must have been produced in conjunction with an approved project sponsored by these organizations.
- All decisions made by judges and fair officials are final.
- Dial 911 in the case of medical emergencies.
- Announcements made on the day of the event take precedence over printed matter.
- Entries must be entered at the 4-H building from 4 PM to 6 PM on Tuesday, July 26, 2016.
- Entries cannot be picked up until Sunday, July 31, 2016, from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- No firearms are allowed.