Little Miss & Mister Pageant
Beau & Kabella
2019 Little Miss & Mister Pageant
The 2022 Little Miss and Mister Pageant will be held on Friday, July 22nd, 2022, at Bittel Hall. Bittel Hall is located at 6191 HWY 54, Philpot, Kentucky, 42366. The doors open at 6:30 pm and the pageant starts at 7:00 pm. The admission fee for this pageant is $10 per person. Kids 5 and under get in for free.
The pageant deadline to enter is July 15th, or when the pageant is full, only accepting 15 couples.
For 2022, the Little Miss and Mister Contestants must enter and compete as a couple. The winners will compete as a couple at the state competition.
Little Miss and Mister Kentucky Co. Fair is traditionally held on the opening day of the Kentucky State Fair. Should the state hold 2021 pageants the winning couple is expected to compete in the state pageant.
Little Miss & Mister Pagenat Rules
- Registration Fees: $60 per couple
- Each contestant couple must complete an application together.
- Contestants will compete as a couple.
- Ages: Contestants must be 5 years of age as of June 30th and cannot be 8 on June 30th of the year they represent a member of the fair at the Kentucky State Fair competition. Please include a copy of the birth certificate as this will be required by KAFHS for the state pageant.
- Must be a resident of Daviess, McLean, Ohio, Hancock, Webster, Union, Henderson, Hopkins, or Muhlenberg County.
- Placings: The winning contestants in the local pageant agree to represent Daviess County at the state fair pageant. A contestant can only represent one local fair and must represent the first local fair that they win first place in during the calendar year.
- Attire: Contestants will wear and be judged in age-appropriate casual or Sunday Best attire in the pageant.
- This is a natural pageant. No makeup.
- Adults: $10.00 (One parent per contestant will get in for free)
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Send registration and payment to LaTasha Shemwell, 3808 Placid Place West, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301. Payment needs to be in the form of a check made out to LaTasha Shemwell.
- Deadline: Friday, July 15th, 2022.
Schedule for Pageant Date: July 22nd, 2022
Friday, July 22nd, 2022
5:00 pm – Registration – Contestants check-in at Bittel Hall.
5:30 pm – Interviews – Contestants will interview as a couple in the same attire they wear for the stage. This is a panel interview; questions will be fun and age-appropriate. Due to space limitations, each child will be allowed ONE person in the dressing area and to stay with them backstage while contestants are interviewed.
6:30 pm – Doors Open – Entry is $10. Children 5 and under are free.
7:00 pm – Pageant – Couples will take the stage with the provided walking pattern. Attire is casual or Sunday best, NO pageant attire.
Registrants will need to download and complete the Little Miss & Mister form. Still, needing additional information? Please contact LaTasha Shemwell at (270) 231-9686.