Little Miss & Mister Pageant
Beau & Kabella
2019 Little Miss & Mister Pageant
The 2021 Little Miss and Mister Pageant will be held on Sunday, June 30th, 2019 at the Hines Center. The Hines Center is located at 1 Wellness Place, Philpot, Kentucky, 42366. The pageant begins at 3 pm and MUST be checked in by 2:30 pm.
For 2019, the Little Miss and Mister do not have to be entered as a couple. Entrants may register individually, but the winners will compete as a couple at the state competition.
Little Miss & Mister Pagenat Rules
- Registration Fees:
- Early Registration: $20
- Registration: $30
- Each contestant must complete an application.
- Contestants will compete separately.
- Ages: Contestants must be 5 years of age as of June 30th and cannot be 8 on June 30th of the year they represent a member of the fair at the Kentucky State Fair competition. Please include a copy of the birth certificate as this will be required by KAFHS for the state pageant.
- Placings: The winning contestants in the local pageant agree to represent Daviess County at the state fair pageant. A contestant can only represent one local fair and must represent the first local fair that they win first place in during the calendar year.
- Attire: Contestants will wear and be judged in age-appropriate attire in the pageant.
- Adults: $5.00 (One parent free with each contestant)
- Children 6-12: $3.00
- Children 6 and under: Free
- Send registration and payment to Amber Teasley, 3836 Garden Terrace, Owensboro, Kentucky 42301. Amber’s phone number is (270)302-4530 and her email is email@example.com.
Registrants will need to download and complete the Little Miss & Mister form. Still needing additional information? Please contact Amber at (270) 302-4530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.