Miss Teen Daviess County Pageant
2021 Miss Teen Daviess County
Stay up to date with all the Miss Teen Daviess County Pageant information by following our Facebook page!
The 2021 Miss Teen Daviess County Pageant will be held on August 14th, 2021 at 1 pm at the Fairgrounds in Bittel Hall.
Miss Teen Daviess County Rules
- The entry fee is $55. You can submit your payment through Venmo to @LaTasha-Shemwell, Cashapp to $LatashaShemwell, or mail your money order to 3808 Placid Place West, Owensboro, Kentucky, 42303.
- Age group 13-15 years old.
- Open to Daviess County, McLean County, Union County, Ohio County, Hancock County, Hopkins County, Webster County, and Muhlenberg County. Anyone found that enters outside of these counties will automatically be disqualified.
- Contestants are only allowed to miss two practices. If more than two practices are missed the contestant is automatically disqualified.
- The Winner crowned will be required to attend fair week, the Christmas Parade, and other community functions. The Queens Court is also required to attend fair week and the Christmas Parade. The Queens Court is encouraged to attend community events but, not required.
- Miss Teen Daviess County will be required to friend the Director on all social media sites such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and etc.
- Disqualifications: The Queen will be disqualified if found participating in activities such as drinking alcohol and/or smoking during her reign either in person, in photos, or in videos, or pregnancy during her reign.
- Furthermore, any Queen participating in conduct deemed unbecoming by the Pageant Director and Pageant Chairman will have her crown removed and will be disqualified from Daviess County Fair pageants. The remainder of her reign will be awarded to the first runner-up in the competition.
Registrants will need to download and complete the Miss Teen Daviess County Fair form. Still, needing additional information? Please contact Latasha Shemwell at (270) 231-9686. You may also contact our Lions Club office at our local number (270) 297-9519 or try our toll free number (888) 712-9530.